Friday, January 8, 2010

My new friend


I feel like since we moved back everything has kind of been a whirlwind. We have been here and there and everywhere. You know..the Holidays are crazy and it's wonderful being so close again. This was our first weekend home alone..just the 4 of us. It was nice. We went out for dinner friday night and then went to The Grill for milkshakes which the kids LOVED!! I think Hagan ate 90% of each of ours. Saturday we were just lazy and hung around the house. I prefer lazy weekends. Tt gives us time to just hang out with the kids and Jason and I got to watch some movies during nap time.

I have a new friend....The Pioneer Woman. Oh yes...got her cookbook today and I can't wait to try it out. As most of you know, I LOVE to cook and LOVE to try new recipes so I can't wait to break in my new book this week! I read her blog all the time so I am so excited and can't wait to dig into it!! If you haven't heard of her, you MUST check her out. I LOVE her!

Well, on to a new week. We are back in the swing of things and the kids are starting their 2nd week of school. They are loving it so far and I'm hearing great things from their teachers. Emma has started dance and gymnastics and loves every minute of it. We are glad to be getting a routine down now. It makes for peace in our house....except right now while the both of them are running around like wild hyenas! Hagan's new phrase is "hey mommy watch this" and then he does something silly. His personality is really shining these days and I love every minute of it!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations