Monday, January 18, 2010

Not an everyday occurance...


Since Hagan entered this world 2 years ago..Emma has been (how do I put this?) not a fan of being a big sister. Not that she doesn't love her brother, he just rocked her world so to speak when he came into this family. Emma was the first grandchild on both sides and he just disrupted her world. She is slowly coming around. Hagan loves his big sister and would follow her anywhere. She worries about him when she thinks he could get hurt but she doesn't want him to have anything to do with her stuff. There are good days and bad days but we are seeing glimpses of hope. Tonight I walked in Emma's room and her and Hagan were laying in the bed watching a movie together. It was the sweetest thing. I hope they grow into great friends!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations