Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Day with Daddy

Today I had a conference in Fayetteville for Junior League so Jason had the kids all to himself. There is one great thing about my husband...he cleans my house while I'm gone, cooks for the kids, washes clothes....basically my house is always spotless when I get back from being gone. It's such a blessing to have a husband who helps around the house. I try not to take it for granted. Well on top of everything he did today, he also cut all the shrubs around the house which was badly needed. I think the kids had a fun day with their daddy.







First thing on the schedule for the day is they cooked breakfast. Jason said that Emma made the cheese toast for them.













They looked like they enjoyed breakfast which is both of my kids favorite meal of the day!










Next up, a picnic lunch on the porch!









After naptime, it is playtime outside till Mommy gets home!









What a great day with Daddy!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations