The past few weeks I've been in a little bit of a stupor (is that the word??) Anyways..I find myself complaining and worrying all the time and that is not like me at all. Well yesterday, I was working on my blogs and I checked out a few of the blogs that I look at on a daily basis. I saw a list of prayer requests on one of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner. The prayer request was for the Ramer Family. I clicked on their blog and within the first few seconds I was in tears. This family lost their twins in a terrible drowning accident. I cannot imagine what they are going through and as I sat there I couldn't stop the tears. What do I have to complain about?? My kids are healthy and happy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and supports me, helps me every day around the house and helps with the kids. I am so blessed and sometimes in the everyday chaos I tend to forget that I am blessed immeasurably! I needed a good kick in the butt and I certainly got one! Please pray for this family. I have been so touched by their tragedy and their faith. Tonight I am going to give my kids an extra kiss goodnight and hold them just a little tighter and a little longer.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment