
This picture capures a rare moment in our household. Emma is being sweet to Hagan which lets face it never happens. I think every mom goes through a point where they are tired of saying the same things over and over again which is what I feel like I contantly do. I'm trying to have patience and not raise my voice but it gets really hard sometimes to maintain composure. There are days I just feel like a bad mom. We went bowling last night with our Sunday School class and it was just what I needed. I was sitting around the table with a bunch of women/moms and it was nice to hear that they all go through the same problems and situations that I do. We compared notes and talked about parenting issues. I feel renewed today and I know that one day I will look back and wish these times back cause they go by so quickly. I love my children, I love being a mom, I love being a wife and I am immeasurably blessed in my life though sometimes I tend to forget. Have a great weekend!




























0 comments:
Post a Comment