My Sweet HaganI can't believe it's nearing the end of summer. Both Hagan and Emma start school tomorrow. What in the world am I going to do with myself?? I've gotten so used to Hagan being here all the time that the quiet is going to be a little eerie! Oh well...time flies and they are growing up so fast. Hagan is saying a lot of words now and I can actually understand what he's saying most of the time. If I can't, Emma is happy to interpret for him. Emma has a birthday coming up in a few weeks. Yes my little girl is going to be 4! I asked her what kind of party she wanted and she asked for a Belle party. So...I'm trying to talk her into something different cause we have just about every disney princess thing imaginable. If I can't I guess we are just going to have a yellow themed birthday party and maybe I can get Belle to make an appearance. We are going to have to go to Disney sometime soon because she loves all the Princesses so much! Well it's monday..ughh...here's to hoping friday makes it here quickly!!





























0 comments:
Post a Comment