
Today was the first official day of school. We did a trial run with Hagan yesterday and he did wonderful. He walked right in like a big boy and enjoyed the whole day. He even took a nap on his cot!! I can't believe how fast my kids are growing. Emma was excited about school also because her friend Ainsley moved there this year. She is going to have a great school year! Emma's birthday is right around the corner and I'm busy planning. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she's asked for 2 things..a bike and earrings. She is getting both. I'm picking her up early from school tomorrow and we are going to go get her ears pierced. Pray..I have no idea how this is going to go. She thinks she knows but she has no clue what's really going to happen. Soooo....now that I have some free time on my hands with the kids in school, I think I'm going to clean. Sounds fun right?? Happy Hump Day!




























2 comments:
Glad school went so well. You have a beautiful family. Blessings,
Thanks! School went great!!
Post a Comment