Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ears Pierced







I promised Emma she could get earrings for her birthday. I picked her up early from school today and we went to go get her ears pierced. She was really excited. She picked out the earrings she wanted and sat in the chair. She was ok with everything till they got the guns out to pierce them. She started rethinking the whole earring thing after the guns. Well, I told her it wouldn't take but a second and we would get a great toy for her bravery. It took a little convincing but she held still and let them do it. She cried for about a minute and then she went and picked out a cinderella necklace and all was well then. She is very excited about her new earrings. We picked Hagan up from school and she showed all her teachers. I am very proud of her. She really did amazing!

1 comments:

Grayce said...

Im so proud of her!! But the rule is she cant show Adelaide!!!! Oh Geeze!

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations