We are lakebound this weekend and I can't wait! Relaxation is calling my name!! School doesn't start back till August 19th and I'm going nuts with both kids in the house 24/7! Emma and Hagan have been sent to their rooms multiple times today. On top of all this I decided to rescue a newborn kitten..what was I thinking??? She takes up about as much time as the kids do. I regress....this weekend is going to be a nice break from our everyday routine. I'll have lots of pics to post afterward. I have not been very good on my picture taking lately. I just haven't been in the mood but I'm going to try and do better. Hagan is saying a lot of words these days and Emma never stops talking. Hagan's favorite word is cracker. Seriously...I think he wakes up every day thinking about what he is going to eat! He is so funny! Well this is my last post before I get back from the lake. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! Caio for now! :)




























0 comments:
Post a Comment