Monday, August 10, 2009

Lake Tenkiller




We went to the lake this weekend with our good friends Grayce, Mike and Adelaide. We had a blast!! It wasn't as relaxing as I thought it would be cause I was constantly saying Emma stop that, Emma don't hit, Emma no! Other than that, it was a WONDERFUL weekend. It's always nice to get away and have some downtime. The kids loved the lake! Emma and Adelaide wanted to swim all day. Hagan loved the water too but the boat was like magic and kept putting him to sleep. We all tubed..even Hagan. He wasn't so sure about it the first time but the second time he like it so much he fell asleep while we were tubing. Grayce and I decided to go for a spin on it by ourselves..bad idea! Mike and Jason did a great job of throwing us off! I'm already hurting this morning from it! Now we are back home and back to routine. I think the kids are worn out cause they are still asleep. Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week this week!

Signature

2 comments:

Kacee said...

just wanted to stop by and say hi! i have kept up with your blog for a while and the other day at lunch i saw your precious family! we were all at La Fiesta! hahaha! it's such a small world!!
your kids are absolutely beautiful! so next time i see you guys i have to introduce my little noah to your sweet boy hagan! :)
have a great day!!

Alison McCormick said...

Thanks!! Oh that's too funny! Yeah we LOVE La fiesta!! Hope you have a great day too!! :)

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations