We had a great weekend! Not glad that it's monday and now over. We drove to Fayetteville saturday morning and got some goodies at the Farmer's Market. We came back home and worked in the yard. Jason twisted his ankle in a gofer hole in the yard. It looks awful! I now have an invalid husband..lol!Emma started back dancing today and she was so excited. She got to see all her dance friends again. She is definitely my little priness and ALL girl. We got the kids teeth brushed tonight and put Hagan in the bed. Emma goes to her room about 8:30 and gets in the bed and she's allowed to watch a little bit of tv before 9. I went in to check on her and this is how I found my little princess.....

I could just eat her up at times like this! My sweet Angel! Now lets hope her horns don't come out tomorrow..lol! She's getting a little better with Hagan. I see glimpses of hope. When I dropped them off at school today he was really upset so she took him by the hand and led him out to the playground and he was fine....such a good big sister when she wants to be! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

I could just eat her up at times like this! My sweet Angel! Now lets hope her horns don't come out tomorrow..lol! She's getting a little better with Hagan. I see glimpses of hope. When I dropped them off at school today he was really upset so she took him by the hand and led him out to the playground and he was fine....such a good big sister when she wants to be! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!



























0 comments:
Post a Comment