Our Sundays are pretty much the same every week. Wake up, eat breakfast, get everyone ready for church, Sunday School, Church, Lunch out somewhere, go home and get the kids to bed for their naps, Jason and I watch a movie or either he goes and plays golf for a bit, the kids get up, we go outside to play for a while, I go in about 5-6 to get dinner started, we eat, get the kids bathed and in the bed, Jason and I watch tv, and then it's off to bed to start a new week. Yep, that's just about every Sunday for us. Funny huh?? We find ourselves developing certain routines but I love routines. Routines make my life so much easier. Anyways...our sunday yesterday was typical routine but it was so nice. We love just getting outside with the kids. We always like to take them for a walk in the wagon down the street. Now they are wanting to only ride part of the way and then walk back to the house. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Time seems to fly! I want to capture every moment for it goes by so fast!
Hagan is ready to go on our walk!

Here we go!
My little princess had to stop on the curb for a picture
Isn't she beautiful!
Playing in the gator with kitty Bella



























0 comments:
Post a Comment